Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Creating my Project in a Week

These mushrooms are Helemeted Logger mushrooms. These mushrooms grow on the forest floor. Feat. a slug. 
I made the mushrooms more organic and added in some very low poly rocks into the scene. I also imported my creature. For some reason Maya will only render view with RenderMan/RIS. Which is annoying. This will be ok for presentation on Friday though. 
I added Amanita Muscaria mushrooms in the back. I still need to figure out what the rendering problem is... Still rendering with RenderMan but it doesn't look too bad. If worst comes to worst I'll use Renderman and also screenshot the Maya screen.
End result for the day. Added in Slidfrosk's wardrobe and a log in the background. I'm planning on having the majority of this scene modeled up by Friday but not textured and lit properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment